This kit requires Dealer installation.
SPECIAL APPLICATION NOTE:
Installation of this air conditioning accessory requires cutting a hole through the roof of the cab. In those applications where the tractor is equipped with a FOPS roof, SIMS CAB DEPOT does NOT recommend making ANY modifications to the FOPS roof. Any modifications to a FOPS roof would void the FOPS certification of that structure.
Minimum tractor requirements:
- Engine horsepower: 30-35 HP minimum is recommended.
- Engine compartment: Adequate space** must exist to mount the compressor. Please see A/C Compress Template in the Documentation section of this page.
Customer is responsible for ensuring sufficient engine compartment space is available for mounting the compressor and that engine horsepower is sufficient for driving the system, for any given tractor and engine combination being considered.
This kit INCLUDES:
- compressor** (to be mounted to the engine) with an "A-type" clutch pulley. (Some tractors may require a "B-type" clutch pulley, available from the manufacturer at extra cost)
- a generic compressor mount. (Dealer must fabricate a custom compressor mounting bracket for the specific vehicle engine configuration that this unit is being installed on).
- Roof-top, self-contained evaporator/condensor/blower unit
- All mounting hardware
- Mounting instructions
- Template for cutting the hole in the cab roof. (It is NOT RECOMMENDED to cut or modify in any way, a ROPS or FOPS certified roof)
- Interior plenum with integral air filter, directional ducts and unit controls
- Filters for both re-circulation air, and fresh air intake.
This kit DOES NOT include:
- Freon for charging the system (System ships uncharged, and will require charging with up to 24 oz of Freon R134A by a licensed technician.
- Compressor drive belt
- Alternative compressor pulley styles
- Compressor mounting bracket
- Tractor may require upgrade to a heavy-duty alternator - see specifications below for current requirements.
- Unit can adapt to many different roof styles and shapes. Some re-configuration or adaptation of this generic kit may be required.
- Full six month or 1500 hour supplier warranty after installation and one year without installation (parts only).
- Horsepower Draw - 5-6 HP Max.
- Current Draw - 35 Amps Max.
- Fan Air Flow - 350 CFM Max.
- Unit Weight - Approx. 125 lbs.
- Unit Size - 25" Wide x 32" Long x 7" High (on ABS Roof) or 9" High (on Steel Roof).
- Cooling Output - 19,000 BTU Max.
- Refrigerant Charge - 24 ounces of Freon R134A (Not Included)
- Compressor Dimensions are: 7.5" long X 5.5" Diameter
The cab and enclosure product compatibility list shown below is a guide for cab or enclosure suitability only. The customer is responsible for ensuring sufficient engine compartment space is available for mounting the compressor and that engine horsepower is sufficient for driving the system, for any given tractor and engine combination being considered.